Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's a bug hunt

Well, my poor feet and legs have had a rough couple of weeks.  I appear to have been bitten several times by a venomous spider (our thoughts are possibly a brown recluse).  I eventually ended up at Urgent Treatment because the main bite appeared to be infected and I just finished a course of antibiotics. The FIRST attack involved a large bite wound area on my shin and several lesser bites on my other foot.  Ouch.  The SECOND attack caused a quarter-sized black-and-blue and very painful spot on the bottom of my big toe.  Double ouch. 

After some thought, we decided that I most likely ran into the evil spider upstairs in Caileigh's room, since both incidents were discovered upon waking up in her bottom bunk  (Yeah, yeah, I know.  We are slowly weaning CK off of having a parent sleep in her room, but she was having terrible night terrors/hysteria at bedtime.  You do what you gotta do.)

In any case, no one is sleeping upstairs right now, until we finish de-spidering the room.  Blargh.

Wish us luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment